Are you passionate about spirits and drinks? Want to dive deep into the art of distillation? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing botanical rum brands in the Netherlands and tell our story to the world?
DISTILLERY AMBASSADOR (part-time/flex)
The experiences that we are offering in our distillery must be hosted by people who are passionate about spirits, food and drinks. We would like to offer our guests a full experience with the best hosts.
A day in the life of the distillery ambassador:
- You welcome the guests with a tour through the distillery.
- Introduce the taste of Spirited Union to our guests.
- Guide the guests through the background & concepts underpinning the art of distilling, flavour and botanicals. Show them some key techniques.
- Shake and serve different types of Spirited Union Cocktails.
- You are the face of Spirited Union at workshops and events.
- A desire to be part of an adventurous journey of a young Dutch international botanical rum brand.
- An independently and proactive attitude.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding English, both verbal and written (we are an international company).
- Too much energy and motivated to work hard.
- A passion for food and drinks.
- Basic knowledge about spirits and cocktails
- You must be at least 21+ years old.
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of something new and exciting, help building a company & brand from the ground up.
- Working with a young, passionate and smart crew of people.
- A central Amsterdam extraordinary working location.
- Real responsibility – You make the experience complete.
- A fixed hourly wage.
- Unlimited high fives and plenty of rum.
If you want to be part of our journey send an email to Li at email@example.com with your CV and brief motivation.
About Spirited Union Distillery
The story behind each of our spirits starts with the colourful world of herbs and spices and how they can create vibrant tastes. Making a delicious drink is a bit like cooking a delicious meal; you need to combine textures and tastes to create a memorable experience. So, we start with the flavour kick we’re trying to create then replicate it by exploring the vast world of botanicals and infusions. Each ingredient needs to be infused or distilled for the right length of time. Delicate aromatic flowers, leaves and seeds need less infusion time. Harder fruits, roots and
barks need longer. (It’s one of the reasons why each batch carries its own unique number)
To rejuvenate the rum category, we’ve opened the doors to our very own distillery located in Amsterdam. Its eco-friendly and all our spirits are made with real ingredients. Better tastings and Better for the world.